The founder of the Company, Nalina Pillai served in Electrical Power industry for a long time in various capacities. While working for Ontario Hydro, a multi-billion utility before deregulation in Toronto, Canada, he deployed several innovative solutions in distributed digital controls and software solutions for electrical switch-gear. He served with a team for marketing of electricity before electricity deregulation took place in 90s.
Based on the advise of senior world leaders such as Manmohan Singh then Finance Minister of India (later became Prime Minister of India), Mr. Pillai supported power project developments in India. He founded and incubated Intech Global Resources Inc (INTECH) in Houston. Mr. Pillai was a member of the team accompanying the US Secretary of Commerce William Dailey to visit India in 1998 and helped Government of India officials to overhaul the power policies, later became law in late 2003.
Before settling down in North America, Mr. Pillai worked for one of the fortune 500 American companies, then OAK Industries of Chicago, to transfer technology and establish an industrial unit for them in India. Today this manufacturing company flourishes in India with 4 manufacturing units spread over 3 States in India.
Mr Pillai holds bachelors degree from Kerala State, India and Masters degrees from Oregon State, US in Electrical Engineering and Executive MBA from University of Toronto, Canada.
- Enrolled as Advocate in the High Court of Kerala
- MBA from School of Management, Cochin, Kerala
- Wide exposure in 3 countries
(a) General Insurance
- India – Over a decade with New India Assurance
- Zambia – Insurance Brokerage
- Tanzania with Jubilee Insurance as their Country wide marketing Manager
(b) Management Consultant
- Zambia – Conceptualized formation of an Insurance company which is presently the leading insurance company in Zambia
- Tanzania – Achievements include setting up of:
(a) Telecom and Internet Service Providing organization
(b) Mining of gems, precious metals, coal and gypsum
- India – Achievements include:
(a) Conceived and started the development of Amusement Park in India
(b) Housing and Property Development
( c) Current
- VP for Canam Inc., Houston for India and Africa
- CEO, Professional Service (East Africa) Limited, Tanzania & India
- Actively involved in mobilizing Projects in Power, Independent housing facilities.